Ziad Bakri : Revealed !!! (INTRO)
By Ziad Bakri - June 18, 2013
I am the result of my decisions … A lot of bad ones that seemed
perfectly right at the time I took and some good ones that I don't know how I took
them and why…. I am the result of many experiences….. the awful, the normal and the great ones ….. I am the result of many people who passed in the journey of my
life…. People who loved me, hurt me, taught me and touched my soul …. I am
never perfect, but I always try to do the right thing…. This is me…. In
words….
Twenty five years, twenty five long years, the hellos, goodbyes,
laughter, tears, beginnings, ends, friends, enemies, fear , strength, ups,
downs, hatred and love, many mistakes done and many lessons learned.
I am writing this because I simply want to see myself with my
own eyes, from my own perspective so that I might find out answers to questions
that are burdening my heart and explanations for things that I haven't been
able to understand.
The journey has started….
***************
3 التعليقات
I want to see myself by my own eyes ...
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Mr.ziad Go ahead ^_^
Wooooooooooooow
ReplyDeleteMR zatd you are very lovely and everyone who know him he love you and you perfect where you exists and when you exists
al of us love you
love you all <3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete