Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scribbles Of My Soul (Part One) ...



Confrontation is an art that I master, after many experiences in life, I believed in not  piling up my feelings and problems and hide them, just go there, talk to them and let it out. But recently, I figured out that I don't deal according to the way I think, there were many times where I skipped many confrontations, delayed many discussions and remained silent at the times I was supposed to speak…

It all hit me when I recently was hurt/stabbed/humiliated (you choose) by someone, freshly wounded, I was in the middle of the sadness phase, the phase were I eat a lot , get depressed and give myself the chance to be gloomy , but then it hit me, why did not I stop this person when they hurt me in front of everyone… 
 
I dag deep into my soul aiming to find an answer, and finally I found it… I am able to confront any person who does something bad to me , humiliate or stab me… but there are few people that I cannot, those people who are the closest to my heart, the most precious ones… simply, because I , the guy who teaches people how to stand up, speak and express their ideas, stand speechless in front of those whom he loves… My words run away and everything stops… I feel afraid of hurting their feelings, I feel ashamed of looking them in the eye and discuss what hurt me, I feel ….. I feel that I want to run away from them….

Is it wrong?? Of course it is, but I am not writing this to find excuses.. it is just that I want to know 'me' more….

Done scribbling…

Ziad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Palestinian/ Freelance writer, translator and Trainer./ I believe that writing is therapy and that is why I write./ 26 years old.
Designed ByBlogger Templates