Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ziad Bakri : Revealed !!! (INTRO)




I am the result of my decisions … A lot of bad ones that seemed perfectly right at the time I took and some good ones that I don't know how I took them and why…. I am the result of many experiences….. the awful, the normal and the great ones ….. I am the result of many people who passed in the journey of my life…. People who loved me, hurt me, taught me and touched my soul …. I am never perfect, but I always try to do the right thing…. This is me…. In words…. 

Twenty five years, twenty five long years, the hellos, goodbyes, laughter, tears, beginnings, ends, friends, enemies, fear , strength, ups, downs, hatred and love, many mistakes done and many lessons learned.

I am writing this because I simply want to see myself with my own eyes, from my own perspective so that I might find out answers to questions that are burdening my heart and explanations for things that I haven't been able to understand. 
 
The journey has started…. 

***************


3 comments:

  1. I want to see myself by my own eyes ...

    Brilliant Mr.ziad Go ahead ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooow
    MR zatd you are very lovely and everyone who know him he love you and you perfect where you exists and when you exists



    al of us love you

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Palestinian/ Freelance writer, translator and Trainer./ I believe that writing is therapy and that is why I write./ 26 years old.
Designed ByBlogger Templates