Friday, January 25, 2013

Thinking Of You


With every wave of a beautiful sea…
With every knock of rain on my window….
With every beautiful  smile on a girl's face…
I think of you …

With every success , you are the one to call…
With every tear , your shoulder is the one to look for…
With every challenge , your words are the one to remember…
I just think of you …

With every yellow leaf falling off the trees in an amazing Autumn…
With every character that touches my heart in an outstanding novel…
With every time I listen to that song… that melody… those words….
I do nothing but thinking of you…

I know for sure that me and you will never be….
But no matter what , in my heart you will always be…

**********************




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Palestinian/ Freelance writer, translator and Trainer./ I believe that writing is therapy and that is why I write./ 26 years old.
Designed ByBlogger Templates